FTC Disclosure: If you make a purchase via a link on this site, I may receive a small commission. There will be no added cost to you. Thank you!
The winner I picked for the best Kindle Fire game for kids, is an app that's great for children of all ages. It's also educational, yet fun, which will appeal to parents and children alike!
Why it's the best:
What's Different is basically a "One of These Things Is Not Like The Other" type of game. There are four cute objects, three of which go together, while the fourth does not.
The levels start simple enough but slightly increase in difficulty. It's perfect for children of all ages and even has some appeal to adults, at least this game-loving adult (aka me) played it from start to finish.
Here's a picture of the first level. Can you tell which one is not like the others? ;) Obviously it's easy but not all levels are quite this simple.
Although there are other fabulous kid's games available, What's Different?, with its adorable artwork, simple game play, skill development, and fun playability for all ages, is the winner for this category.
A group of five of my nieces and nephews (ages ranging from 2-10) all gathered around my tablet when I first showed them this Kindle Fire game.
Each of them anxiously took their turn to play through the entire game.
Each of them was able to easily play this game, no matter their age and skills.
Of course the oldest fully understood the game and got most of the answers right (I personally missed two that were a little ambiguous) while the youngest just liked clicking on the pictures, but each child enjoyed the game and all but the youngest grasped the overall idea of how to play.
If you're worried about letting children play games and other apps on your device, see my Kindle Fire Security for Kids page for excellent ways to protect both your fire and your children by controlling what apps, videos, and other features they are able to access on your tablet.
Don't miss these other fabulous Kindle Fire Games which won BEST in their category:
I love playing games on my tablet! Don't you? And these are some of the best of the best.
Then check out my article about Osmo - a unique toy that brings the digital and physical worlds together!
Leave a Comment:I love receiving your comments, but please read the notes below before posting. Thank you!
Thanks for sharing!
- I continue to receive questions I've already answered in my FAQ or in articles on my site. PLEASE check there first!
- All comments are moderated. If you leave the page you won't see your comment until it is approved.
- Select the "Post to Facebook" check box to be notified on FB when a reply has been posted.
- If you scan the previous comments you may find an answer to your question. Click the "View X more" link at the bottom (if visible) to see all comments.
- If you're having trouble accessing my exclusive Kindle Fire articles, please email me directly instead of posting in these comments.