FTC Disclosure: If you make a purchase via a link on this site, I may receive a small commission. There will be no added cost to you. Thank you!
How can I afford the time and expense of creating this website for free?
Instead of asking site visitors for donations I use a few other streams of income which help compensate me for the time and expense involved in publishing this site, blog, and my Kindle Fire Alerts (email newsletter).
This enables me to keep it free for all the other Kindle Fire fans out there.
My goal for this website is to provide high-quality information and resources that enable Kindle Fire owners to have as much fun from their Amazon tablet so they will love their Kindle Fire as much as I do.
Thus, when I recommend a product, service, app, or other resource, it's either:
I am NOT paid to provide product reviews and advertisers do not influence the content of this website.
This website receives direct monetary compensation from links to some outside websites.
Love My Fire is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
This does not affect or influence a product's price in any way.
This site does not publish content which might present a conflict of interest.
For further information please see:
If you have any questions about this disclosure, please contact me.
Leave a Comment:I love receiving your comments, but please read the notes below before posting. Thank you!
Thanks for sharing!
- I continue to receive questions I've already answered in my FAQ or in articles on my site. PLEASE check there first!
- All comments are moderated. If you leave the page you won't see your comment until it is approved.
- Select the "Post to Facebook" check box to be notified on FB when a reply has been posted.
- If you scan the previous comments you may find an answer to your question. Click the "View X more" link at the bottom (if visible) to see all comments.
- If you're having trouble accessing my exclusive Kindle Fire articles, please email me directly instead of posting in these comments.