FTC Disclosure: If you make a purchase via a link on this site, I may receive a small commission. There will be no added cost to you. Thank you!
Hello Fire Friends
So, you'd like to know a little bit about me?
If you're not a follower of the Love My Fire Facebook page, then we won't have met yet!
My name is Christine, and back at the end of July 2019 I took over the Love My Fire website from its previous owner, Rachel (you can read her story here).
I'm a mum of 5 and discovered the Kindle Fire whilst living in the Bahamas.
It was hard to access current books and magazines on our small island, so the Kindle opened a whole new world for me and my family. Within no time at all, we each owned our owned Fire and began enjoying all the latest titles, plus Amazon movies and more.
And as a testament to the staying power of these amazing devices, many family members are still using those same devices at our new home in the UK, over 6 years later!
I have almost 15 years experience in building websites about topics I'm interested in, and I'm looking forward to learning even more about the Kindle Fire and sharing my discoveries with you!
Plus, of course, all that research will give me the perfect excuse to try out each new Fire as it's released!
As for non-techie stuff, I'm passionate about several topics and love to talk about them with a captive (aka can't-get-away-from-me) audience.
Some of my favorite topics include, but are never limited to:
Creating, designing, and writing everything for this Kindle Fire website is a ton of fun for me! I'm excited to share with you all that I know (and continue to learn) and hope you will share your Kindle Fire tricks and tips with me too.
If you haven't yet, you might want to read more about Love My Fire and how it came into existence along with My Solo Build It! Journey which shows how I learned what I needed to turn my passion for the Kindle Fire into a successful website business.
Thanks for visiting! :)
This article was printed from LoveMyFire.com
Leave a Comment:I love receiving your comments, but please read the notes below before posting. Thank you!
Thanks for sharing!
- I continue to receive questions I've already answered in my FAQ or in articles on my site. PLEASE check there first!
- All comments are moderated. If you leave the page you won't see your comment until it is approved.
- Select the "Post to Facebook" check box to be notified on FB when a reply has been posted.
- If you scan the previous comments you may find an answer to your question. Click the "View X more" link at the bottom (if visible) to see all comments.
- If you're having trouble accessing my exclusive Kindle Fire articles, please email me directly instead of posting in these comments.